This report examines the activities carried out by the Regional Office of Río de la Plata and Andean Region of the Rockefeller Foundation to upgrade the training of public health professionals and staff from 1941 to 1949. According to the Rockefeller Foundation, special skills and training were essential to address the challenges posed by the eradication of epidemics and pandemics, necessary public works to enhance public health. The regional office was based in Argentina, Chile, Perú, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, and Paraguay.
- Publisher and Funder
- Rockefeller Archive Center
- South America (Southeastern) / Argentina
- South America (Southwestern) / Chile
- South America / Latin America
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License