This paper addresses the following set of questions: What constituted the "nursing question" in Bulgaria and the "nursing situation" in interwar Yugoslavia? What comparisons could be made about those two cases? What were the other international organizations involved in nursing education and how did they compete/collaborate with the RF? How did the development of nursing training in Europe, sponsored by the RF, intertwine with various administrative reorganizations within the RF?
- Publisher and Funder
- Rockefeller Archive Center
- Europe (Southeastern) / Bulgaria
- Europe (Southeastern) / Croatia
- Europe (Southeastern) / Yugoslavia
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License